Biktrix Swift Lite

Gl90265

I’m new to Ebikes and want to know opinions on starting with this bike. I want to ride on smooth streets with some hills.

I agree. But it depends on your size and needs. Better to have more power and not need it than need more power and not have it. :cool:

Thanks for the input. Any feedback on this brand or how difficult it is to assemble for a newbie.
I've known Roshan the owner for nearly a decade. Honest, reliable, and helpful. But you do need to understand you're saving dollars and assuming a level of responsibility. I wouldn't have hesitated with what I know about Biktrix. English speaking is a huge advantage!

Hi G, welcome to EBR. I looked at the review and there’s a lot of bike there, more than you need for smooth streets and some hills, but that’s up to you. There are many bikes that will suit your needs for less money and beside, the fat tires are not suitable to your needs. I’m sure some will disagree, but that’s how I feel. Good luck.

I have an Aventon Pace 500, class 3. I have over 750 miles on it and it is very powerful and also comfortable. I am very happy with the purchase. Aventon is a reputable company. I mostly ride rail trails and sometimes on the street. The company came out this year with the Aventon L, which is an upgrade. It has a larger battery For longer distance, fenders and a rack and also front suspension and hydropic disk brakes. That bike is only $1,599. with free shipping. If you buy it through a bike shop that sells Aventon, they will assemble it free of charge. The tires are 27.5 x 2.2.
There are other good companies out there that sell excellent bikes for under $2,000. Keep researching on this site and ask questions because the people here are extremely helpful. You must take into consideration that there is no such thing as a perfect bike. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply Bigal1463. The Swift Lite is a new bike for $999. Maybe you were looking at the Swift. I was trying to stay in the $1000 range for my first Ebike.

Sounds and looks like a great bike For the price. There’s lots of bike for the money. Good luck and keep us informed from time to time.

I am also interested in this bike.

The one thing different from this particular model is they actually have it in stock unlike most other ebikes in this price range.

Back