Biktrix Purchase—Phenomenal experience!

After waiting six months for my LBS to get the Como 3.0, I cancelled my order. After lurking on EBR for a few months I stumbled on Biktrix. Less than two weeks ago I called Biktrix after hours and Roshan picked up and answered my questions. Called back and ordered. Roshan had a email sent immediately so the purchase could be completed. Sent an email to get a spec sheet and had it in less than an hour. Received an email that the bike shipped on Monday. It arrived in Connecticut on Thursday. DHL was great to deal with, and the shipping box was unmarked. The bike was well packed and in perfect condition. Not a single scratch. I texted Roshan to let him know the bike arrived without issue and he replied a few minutes later. Phenomenal. Setting the bike up this weekend and I know if there are any questions, help is available. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Russell

After waiting six months for my LBS to get the Como 3.0, I cancelled my order. After lurking on EBR for a few months I stumbled on Biktrix. Less than two weeks ago I called Biktrix after hours and Roshan picked up and answered my questions. Called back and ordered. Roshan had a email sent immediately so the purchase could be completed. Sent an email to get a spec sheet and had it in less than an hour. Received an email that the bike shipped on Monday. It arrived in Connecticut on Thursday. DHL was great to deal with, and the shipping box was unmarked. The bike was well packed and in perfect condition. Not a single scratch. I texted Roshan to let him know the bike arrived without issue and he replied a few minutes later. Phenomenal. Setting the bike up this weekend and I know if there are any questions, help is available. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Russell

Good luck with the new bike Gege.

Yep Biktrix and Roshan are on top of their game. Im a huge fan and run a 1000 ultra hardtail. Proud to still say I have fun talking with Roshan 8 months after the purchase. He's a great dude and good resource. He knows his stuff as well. Im sure he will appreciate this feedback. He is truly customer service Orientated.

Ultra 1000 here too, and similarly fantastic experience dealing with Roshan and Biktrix team. Bike has been killing it through winter, down to -50C temps and blasting through foot deep snow. The excellent pedal assist precision handles very, very well on super icy conditions with studded tires. Loads of winter confidence!

I set it up this past week end with a friend who works in the bike industry. He brought his Park stand and tools. He was impressed with how well the bike made it from the great north. The mechanics were spot on and he spent a few minutes checking the shifting as he is obsessed with things working perfectly. His short test ride took Longer than I expected, and his smile said it all when he returned.

If I may ask a question. I'm about to buy my first ebike, fat tire design, and the Juggernaut Classic 750 is at the top of my list. I am only reluctant about buying it because of the Mid Drive system and the fact I am a newbie to ebikes. Is a mid drive Juggernaut a bad idea for a first time ebiker? Roshan has indeed been good about answering my questions I will say that! Thanks for your opinions here as I am at a stand still on this issue. Hub vs Mid Drive for a first timer?!?!

Mid drive is preferred over hub drive nothing technical about using either. Get the bike and enjoy. Keep in mind that the bike doesn’t come ready to ride so be prepared to set it up or take to your local bike shop to tune it and assemble

If I may ask a question. I'm about to buy my first ebike, fat tire design, and the Juggernaut Classic 750 is at the top of my list. I am only reluctant about buying it because of the Mid Drive system and the fact I am a newbie to ebikes. Is a mid drive Juggernaut a bad idea for a first time ebiker? Roshan has indeed been good about answering my questions I will say that! Thanks for your opinions here as I am at a stand still on this issue. Hub vs Mid Drive for a first timer?!?!

Nothing difficult about using either, I have both and prefer the mid drive. The Classic comes with the Bafang BBSHD which is simple to ride and maintain and considered to be Bullet proof. Roshan is awesome.

I too am about to buy my first ebike (mid-fat-tire) design. I just sent Roshan a message explaining that I am also a complete newbie when it comes to ebikes. I have a few more months to save before I make this big-buy however, I am taking a keen interest in the 2019 BikTrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000. After all of the positive comments I have seen here on the web about Roshan and his exceptional customer service, I have decided that this the way for me to go. I plan on spending close to $4,000 on this baby and I am convinced that this is INDEED a SWEET RIDE. I'll be sure to comment on it as soon as I have had time to set it up & enjoy it. Wish me luck guys. :) Although, I do not think I'll need it. Everything I've read so far about BikTrix and Roshan has been nothing but GOOD.

The Ultra 1000 is their greatest bike IMO and one hell of a first ebike!! You are going to be very happy with it, really a top notch ebike in every regard, and actually a great deal... There really isn't any other retail ebike near it's price range that can touch it.

Nothing difficult about using either, I have both and prefer the mid drive. The Classic comes with the Bafang BBSHD which is simple to ride and maintain and considered to be Bullet proof. Roshan is awesome.
Well the new rotor, April 2019, will make it a stronger motor. Pre April versions can be upgraded.

Back