Bike Rack for Lectric XP 2.0

Bike rack comes with the bike; are you asking what you should mount on that rack? If so, lots of baskets are available and of course there's the heavy-duty basket from Lectric directly.

I've ordered two ST models and have had delivery on one. I bought a folding basket and mounted it on the rack. Unfolded, it's plenty strong and large enough for a couple of bags of groceries. Folded, it adds nothing to the folded volume of these clever ebikes. Basket is about $30.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B096VM6L8X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I know it's been awhile, but thanks for this suggestion. I picked up this basket and I love it! I like the way it folds so it's barely noticeable until you need it. It fits the XP 2.0 well, but I had to drill some new holes in the mounting plates that come with the basket. They didn't quite match up with the screw holes on the bike. I also picked up some slightly longer 5mm screws because the extra thickness of the mounting plates made the original screws on
the bike a bit too short.

Rack2.jpg
Rack1.jpg

Any advice on bike rack for Lectric XP 2.0 ?
I ordered the full $150 cargo package (front rack, and 1 each big and small baskets) off Lectric website, which bolts on all 4 bikes.
Got it last week, no bike yet, but it is heavy duty!

If not the full cargo package, I think everyones needs the $50 front rack if you have a Lectric! The 4 bolt mount at the front is something I havent seen on non-cargo bikes it gives you tons of carry-options, baskets on front or back rack, a kids seat on the front rack where feet are safely in front of wheelspokes, its a heavy-duty steel rack, Im not sure the motor could haul 2 adults but the front rack could about hold an adult.

The cargo baskets are bigger than you think from the pictures, and heavier guage steel than expected, I can fit 4 walmart gallon milk-jugs in the SMALL basket. I'm debating finding lighter weight aluminum baskets, these ones will survive a fall down a cliff, they may be good for charging through trail brush but I'll see how mileage is.

Worst case I'll keep the baskets for when I eventually get the Premium

Back