Bike lights that run off my Bosch battery system

Teresa

Hey all,

I have a Bosch Performance edrive and my controller has a slot of the side of it to download data, etc. Can I use that to drive some lights? I have tried general searches on the topic and get lost in the lights available. Is anyone else doing this and if so - what lights are you using?

Teresa

Hey all,

I have a Bosch Performance edrive and my controller has a slot of the side of it to download data, etc. Can I use that to drive some lights? I have tried general searches on the topic and get lost in the lights available. Is anyone else doing this and if so - what lights are you using?

Teresa

At some point last year when they came out with lights on the new bikes I asked if they would be available to retro for older Haibikes and they said, "yes, eventually". FWIW

Last edited:
Nice thanks. I'd love to have something integrated and simple as my bike is mostly a commuter and having only one thing to keep charged would be great. I'm surprised it is so hard to find something simple like this.

While it would be nice, I plug my rechargeable headlight in overnight once every other week maybe? Tailight goes all summer on 1 set of rechargables. NOT like the old days. :)

Back