Bike gets here Friday! What accesories?

rimfirematt

My bike (M2S All Terain 750) gets here Friday. who hoo! Now I can hopefully quit second guessing my choice and get out and have some fun. I even got my spare battery today. what else should I get? I think tire sealant for sure. I'll probably make up a small tool kit after I see what sizes things are on the bike.

A proper saddle for sure ! First thing I replaced on my bike. I also replaced the grips but that is not as necessary as the saddle. Add a toolkit with whatever size tools your ride needs, and a mini air pump and start riding it. The M2S AT 750 was on my short list of bikes 3 months ago, so I'm always looking to hear rider feedback on that bike. Enjoy !

Are you going to work commute or do urban paved road riding? A rear rack really comes in handy if you need to carry extra gear. I use my Topeak MTX DXP to stow my flat kit, extra tube, and extra gear (rain gear this time of year). I also did a suspension seatpost. Started out with Suntour NCX SP-12 and upgraded to Cirrus Bodyfloat v2.0 420mm with orange springs to my Radrover. I really like the Bodyfloat for comfort on roads and trails.

My rides will mostly be off pavement. Hopefully I can tire my dog out with this thing!

I invested in very bright MTB light for night riding on the trails. I found on eBay used Niterider Pro 3600 for my Radrover and Niterider Pro 2200 to mount on my helmet. It is usually 95-100 degrees during the day in the southwest; but, it can be very nice at around low-mid 70s at night. I really improved my bike riding skills and balance trail riding. Your brain also gets a serious workout on a single-track trail. I even had to add G-Form Pro knee and elbow pads on the trails to help with the times when the trails narrowed or occasional spills (padded gloves and eye protection also).

I also purchased touch-up paint pens on Amazon in black and white to cover up my mistakes on the trails.

My bike (M2S All Terain 750) gets here Friday. who hoo! Now I can hopefully quit second guessing my choice and get out and have some fun. I even got my spare battery today. what else should I get? I think tire sealant for sure. I'll probably make up a small tool kit after I see what sizes things are on the bike.

Congrats on your choice. Please give us a review. I am looking at that bike as a second bike for my wife and me.

Look what showed up early! Super fun. Ill post detailed review soon. So far it looks and sounds good. Put 5 miles on in about 15 minutes haha!

Attachments

• 20180718_191039.jpg
    20180718_191039.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 391
Back