Bike arrived with a broken derailleur hanger and bent fork, Ride1up says tough luck. Thoughts?

I am curious also how this ended. I received my Ride1Up 500 ST a couple of weeks ago with shipping damage . Not a fork issue but other areas that is making the bike not enjoyable. Bike took some serious blows during shipping by the way the box looked and lost some parts during its travels also. There is no point putting a picture of TV on the box, Fed/Ex will still abuse it. CS has been good communicating with me on solutions and fixes but I know its on me to fix the issues.

I am curious also how this ended. I received my Ride1Up 500 ST a couple of weeks ago with shipping damage . Not a fork issue but other areas that is making the bike not enjoyable. Bike took some serious blows during shipping by the way the box looked and lost some parts during its travels also. There is no point putting a picture of TV on the box, Fed/Ex will still abuse it. CS has been good communicating with me on solutions and fixes but I know its on me to fix the issues.
UPS ain´t much better; they are required to only throw packages underhand.🥴

Back