Big Game Bikes G062 kit

That controller is 30A Max battery amps.
Yup, saw that too. How can you sell a "45 Amp" kit with a 30 amp controller? That's just the first red flag here though.

The second red flag issue, for me anyway, is that this controller and display are NOT the much more common items sold by KT. There's no link to the controller or display owner/operator manuals, so there is NO WAY you have any idea what you are getting. IMHO, one of the biggest advantages of going with a kit like this over the OEM RAD controller/display, is the MUCH MUCH better programming that comes with a KT controller/display. This "kit" would be a very solid "no way" for me.

Yeah. I think 45A continous 80/90A amps refers to motor and L10 connector rating in phase amps.

Still a "NO!"

I only use low PA for the city or long distance rides (over 100 miles with extra batteries). For the city, for obvious safety reasons and longer rides to save battery.

That being said, I would be curious to see an extensive review on this kit.

Need to be really careful with this guy. He sells KT controllers for upgrading a Rad, but that 1000w kit he's selling up above comes with some unknown controller....

It's like he's preying on those that might not be aware of the difference. Hard to recommend a guy like this....

Here, that's Bafang CR S107
Its not CR S107 but something close I believe (I have asked about that).

One of the things that I have problem is that, on the title it clearly says 45A.
That makes it sound like it comes with 45A controller.
(Though, it does say it comes with 30A controller if you read the description, it still says "45A continuous – 80A/90A peak!" as well)

Also, I don't know why he just wrote amperage and not voltage.
45A could mean anything... is it 36V? 48V? 52V? 60V? .... etc.

It says, "1000W 45A" which would mean 22V.

Bunch of confusing and conflicting info scattered around in the description.
Yeah. Bit confusing. I have asked and real specs are 60v absolute max volts ( so 52v battery max). Peak battery current 30A.
I know some manufacturers like Kelly uses phase amps to rate their controllers...I believe same is true in this.

FWIW
Having worked with two of the biggest BBSxx series motor and parts resellers I soon realized how easy it is for an inaccurate picture to be posted. I’m not one to jump to conclusions as to the shop’s intentions. There seem to be to many mistaken opinions from internet search experts.

Back