Bicycle computers?

E biker

Region
USA
Is there any out there for less than 30.00 that is any good? I need for paved trail rides or road travel, not off road.

Not so much for speed, but keep track of mileage, my e bicycle only has a green, yellow,red for battery. I would like to have a better idea for charging.New at this battery charging .Thanks.

Smart phones make bike computers redundant but it's nice having a basic bike computer for instant access to some data. Sigma, Cateye, Avocet, etc used to make simple ones. Unless you're an elite athlete (on an ebike nonetheless), I would forego most of the gimmicks like GPS, heart rate, power meters, connectivity.

It is always a good idea to have a phone when you ride. I had Strava on my Android, and also on my Iphone, but I found it not dependable. It would power off during a ride, or get the phone really hot. DIdn't always track with Google pedometer. or on a route I've ridden 100 times.

I use an $8 wired bike computer on my simplest ebikes that have no speedometers. WIth the wheel diameter set right, it's the most accurate. Only tradeoff is you lose the odometer when the battery runs down.

Back