BH WIreless Bluetooth Issue

I have a broken display on my bike, and am thinking of buying bluetooth display. I have an iPhone 6s, IOS 10, and the latest BH Premium App dated August 29, 2016. I'm hoping the issues have been resolved. Does anybody have any updates on this issue?

Thank you!

I have a broken display on my bike, and am thinking of buying bluetooth display. I have an iPhone 6s, IOS 10, and the latest BH Premium App dated August 29, 2016. I'm hoping the issues have been resolved. Does anybody have any updates on this issue?

Thank you!
May not work my bluetooth as not been working since 9.3.1 even with the new BH App. I have been in touch with Eric at BH direct he heads up the technical. I have the Big Bud Pro he said they with the 2 motors front and back and he said they still do not have a fix for the app for my bike, I would check with him first.

Samsung Galaxy S 7 Active, with Android 6.0.1, all 'latest and greatest'. I've tried both App versions with Evo 29'er and it hasn't worked for me either. I spoke to Eric back in August, he thought the new app would resolve any issues, but I tried again about a week ago and still no luck. Hopefully it's a work in progress and will soon be resolved.

Samsung Galaxy S 7 Active, with Android 6.0.1, all 'latest and greatest'. I've tried both App versions with Evo 29'er and it hasn't worked for me either. I spoke to Eric back in August, he thought the new app would resolve any issues, but I tried again about a week ago and still no luck. Hopefully it's a work in progress and will soon be resolved.
All issues with the GPS not being avalible. I have voiced my frustrations with Eric may time told him one of the only reason I purchased the Big Bud was that it had the app. 4 Months out the 6 that I have owned the bike App sill not working and GPS that was order when I purchased the bike still as not come in. NOT good on BH part to bring out the technology and then not support it. I have a ST2 Stromer had and some firmware issues but they stepped up for there customers and fixed all issues.
Eric dones not know when this will be resolved. He does email me from time to time to to keep in touch. I will advise the form as soon as I hear anything on this issue. More of us the voice our dissatisfaction on the issue the faster they may resolve the issue.

Thank you very much for the info! I guess I'll hold off on buying the bluetooth. Now to find a new display to replace the broken one... Anybody know if the 2017 displays are in stock anywhere?

Thank you very much for the info! I guess I'll hold off on buying the bluetooth. Now to find a new display to replace the broken one... Anybody know if the 2017 displays are in stock anywhere?
I had a damaged one I got it directly from BH. Call them

I was told the mount was changed for 2017. I've not seen it, so make sure it's backward compatible.

Great advice! I called BH and they are checking on whether or not the 2017 would work. They don't yet have them in stock it seems. I'll update the forum when I find out!

Display or the base that it sits on? My base broke after the bike slid down the wall a few inches. Poor placement/design of the display cradle, breaks WAY too easily.

Ok that display is different than my 15 Big Bud Pro. Is the display and base really one unit?
On the older one the base powers the display and the base is what usually breaks (read 4 or 5 accounts of it in the very limited EM threads) while the display can still be fine. I replaced the base, the display was fine.
Is that different on yours?

Final out come for the GPS and Bluetooth controller Issue for the 2016 Big Bud Pro EVO.
Very unhappy one of the big reasons I purchased this model was for the wireless Bluetooth and GPS integration.
See the below response

"Hi John,
Happy New Year to you as well.
Unfortunately, we have decided to no longer move forward with the GPS unit due to communication and technical difficulties. Also, there has not been a resolution for the AWD issue with the Bluetooth module.

My apologizes for causing you and Electric Spokes Co. all the issues with this. We will be more than happy to refund you for the Bluetooth module and GPS unit.

Best regards,
Eric

Eric Vo| Technical Advisor
949-206-8151 x135
866-752-4872
[email protected] "

Back