BH Easy Motion contact person

mandobike

Region
USA
City
Austin
Hi,
I broke the display mount holder for my Easy Motion Neo Street. Does anyone here have contact with a BH rep? Does anyone here know where I can find this part? As you can see by this post, I'm in a bit of a pickle with a broken controller mount. Thanks in advance.

This place shows it, but it's sold out. It's worth a call to see if they can still import or find that part for you. https://www.voltairecyclesveronanj....roducts/bh-easy-motion-evo-neo-console-holder

If the part is all there, have you considered a 3D Printing Service who can duplicate several of these mounts for you? As all ebikes age out, I can see problems like this putting a big hit on keeping these discontinued bikes on the road. Good luck and let us know how it works out for you.

PS: Worth a call to Crazy Lenny's to see if they have any sitting around in stock....

Thank you. I already emailed BH. And I just emailed Crazy Lenny's. I like the 3d printing idea, but it's an electrical component too so I have doubts. I am wonder if there is a way to permanently attach the controller to the slightly broken mount. I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Update, amazingly, I found a screw that would hold the controller firmly to the mount so I'm good for now. It got me wondering however, would it be possible to replace the factory controller with an aftermarket controller?

Thank you. I already emailed BH. And I just emailed Crazy Lenny's. I like the 3d printing idea, but it's an electrical component too so I have doubts. I am wonder if there is a way to permanently attach the controller to the slightly broken mount. I wouldn't have a problem with that.
I have similar problem except its the wires that are broken. do you have email for bh. Its my understanding that they pulled out of the north american market

BH does not support any North America warranty claims any longer.
Good luck with CrazyLenny, if you don't walk the bike into the shop they won't help.

Dear Mandobike, I have a 2015 Neo Cross with the curved battery. My controller broke for the second time. I called Crazy Lenny's, spoke to a service Tech/manager. He said to send him a photo of the controller. I did that . Crazy Lenny sent me a brand new controller. Cost was around 130.00 with shipping . New style of controller ,works well, easy to replace! Crazy Lenny came through for me. Give them a call.

Hello All, I am in need of a contact or supply source for a new battery for my 2017 Evo Street 52 amp black in color. My battery has trouble taking a charge and the case is bad where the plug is for connecting to the frame. I called Crazy Lenny last year but not much success there. Is there another supplier that may have a battery that someone is aware of. Thanks

Hello All, I am in need of a contact or supply source for a new battery for my 2017 Evo Street 52 amp black in color. My battery has trouble taking a charge and the case is bad where the plug is for connecting to the frame. I called Crazy Lenny last year but not much success there. Is there another supplier that may have a battery that someone is aware of. Thanks
That is going to be a tough hill to climb.

Lenny's would have been my only suggestion as they were the #1 volume seller of BH when they were in the US.

I've seen a Canadian retailer mentioned that was a larger BH seller (might be able to find via searching the forums a little), otherwise I'm not sure there are any other options.

It might be helpful to check out the post history in the BH subforum as well:

https://electricbikereview.com/forums/forum/bh/

BH has not been in North America for a couple of years.
Your best bet would probably be to have the battery rebuilt or find a generic equivalent.

Can you post a picture of the battery so we can see it?

Back