Best Watch or App for Calories, HRM etc

Giant Matt

Hi all,

I am looking for a good Heast Rate Monitor and a calorie counter, one which shows a fair reading. I am a 62 year old weekend Aussi e bike rider. I have a Samsung phone.

Something that would read my blood pressure too….

Thanks in advance for suggestions.
cheers
Matt

Last edited:
depends on what phone you have. I like a garmin for that their watches are really good for biking you can hook cadence to them too lots of choices depending on how much you can afford. you can track your rides with gps at the same time.

Polar OH-1. One of very view wrist HR monitors that work in real time.

I wore a Fitbit charge 4 for a health study during the pandemic for about a year and thought it was nice. The heart rate feature was great, it also could show me how far I ran and how far I biked because it had different modes. Also have some really nice sleep data and showed me how bad alcohol is for my deep sleep. In full disclosure, I got it for free and as soon as the study was over I stopped wearing it but do miss it sometimes. I think the price is fair for like 100-200 to have access to heart rate, sleep data, and apps and the like. I also thought it was very comfortable on my wrist and I don’t care to wear watches. Best of luck!

Back