BeeCool bike

Blaine

Region
USA
Just ordered a BeeCool bike last week. Wondering if anybody has one and is it any good. Has a 21 amp hour battery is why i chose this one. Supposed to get it in 30 days which is mid august. Im currently working on a friends rambo bike with no throttle response. Anyone having this kind of issue? Any advise is welcomed.

I would Love to know about the bee cool bike I just stumbled across them. it makes me hesitant because it seems to be a crazy good value for all the specs you get. Im looking into getting my first ebike.

Just took a look at the Bee Cool website and a few of their bikes...its pretty cheap no name chinabranded stuff. No brand name on the motor, no brand name on the batteries, and most all of the other parts.

Also, their motor 750W "pecked up to 1000W"...what does that even mean, peaked?

You get what you pay for.

The beecool bike is really great. Smooth and fast. Quiet motor comes on slowly if you want it to or bang full blast. Could use a larger headlight. Nothing bad to say.

You will be glad you chose this bike. Everything about it is awesome. Hydraulic brakes work perfectly, motor is quiet and very strong. Shifter is smooth and quiet, and suspension is the best. Peddles real easy without motor also. I just dont have anything negative to say except i want a new handlebar that i dont have to lean over so far. Im old and like to sit up straighter lol just my opinion.
I would Love to know about the bee cool bike I just stumbled across them. it makes me hesitant because it seems to be a crazy good value for all the specs you get. Im looking into getting my first ebike.

Great its all good. I dont have one negative thing to say. Everything works perfectly. Smooth ride, quiet ride, fast if you want. Or slow too. Brakes are solid strong too. Hydraulic did i mention that. It even has rear blinkers lol. Peddles easy without motor assist too. Its well worth the money. You wont regret getting it.
I was wondering how the BeCool bike turned out?

Great its all good. I dont have one negative thing to say. Everything works perfectly. Smooth ride, quiet ride, fast if you want. Or slow too. Brakes are solid strong too. Hydraulic did i mention that. It even has rear blinkers lol. Peddles easy without motor assist too. Its well worth the money. You wont regret getting it.
Any longer term comments on this bike?

I'm reading the 'reviews' posted by New Member Blaine and they have consistent over the top, spam like theme to them.
Are the posts real, from a real user ?

John
Well John I'm a real person. Don't know what to say to you to get you to know that. I like my bike very much. I live in eastern Oregon. The winter was long and couldn't ride it all winter due to the snow, and march 17th I slipped on the ice and broke my left hip so haven't even been on the bike. It's still like new with only 12 miles logged on it. I know that's nothing compared to everyone else out there. But I'm going to try it out this weekend to see if I can even still ride. I'm going to help a friend put new tires on his Rambo bike on Sunday so he can ride with me.

Min
Mine came with a few scratches but nothing bent or broken I scratched it more from the bike rack. Don't quite know how to fix it. Maybe bee cool has touch up paint I can order?

I was wondering how the BeCool bike turned out?
Bike is all good. I can't ride it right now, I fell on the ice mid January and broke my hip. But I did put 12 miles on it and no issues. I'm going to try riding it next week if my therapist gives me the ok. Everything works fine on the bike tho.

I never herd about the bee cool bike at first. I was getting ready to pull the trigger on the aventon bike when I found the add for bee cool. My nieces have called me uncle bee since they were born so I couldn't resist getting it. But all that aside it is a good bike . I only have 12 miles on it but everything works fine except I don't like having to bend over so far to reach the handlebars. And need a more comfortable seat. Those things can be fixed easy tho. I have no complaints.

I've had my bike about a month now and have 204 miles on it. The Beecool bike is an awesome bike and for sure worth the 1700 I paid for it. My charger was doa so they had to send me a new one but I used my friend's charger as he has the explorer. The bottom of my bike and battery did come with a few scratches. The suspension is ok but this is definitely only a great road bike and light trail bike. You'd be a fool to take this as a downhill mtb as is. Have upgraded my front fork suspension to a Rockshox Bluto rct3 and the rear shock to a Rockshox Monarch rl- just recently. So it is now capable of being a real downhill mtb. As it comes stock the suspension works great for bumpy roads and, again, an off road light trail bike. I have nothing bad to say about it. Also, regardless what some people are posting online this bike only goes up to 24mph. Some people will tell you to program the bike for 29 inch tires which then the lcd will read out 28mph but that is a lie- not sure why some people want you to believe these go 28 mph when the 24mph is just fine. When my, and my friend's, lcd is programed to 26 inch tires the mph then reads correctly at 24mph just like my speedometer on my phone. My phone matches my car speed correctly as well as my father's motorcycle so do not program your bike to 29 inch tires otherwise you will get wrong mph and distance when riding. I had to reiterate this on the above because I've seen too many posts online stating these go 28mph- which for the 1500th time they do not. Again, I love this bike and highly recommend it. So understand that Beecool has poor quality control but great customer service and will get you squared away if you should have problems- which it seems more than a few do upon arrival- but you WILL get taken care of. In fact I recommend this bike so much I just ordered my wife the step through.

I've had my bike about a month now and have 204 miles on it. The Beecool bike is an awesome bike and for sure worth the 1700 I paid for it. My charger was doa so they had to send me a new one but I used my friend's charger as he has the explorer. The bottom of my bike and battery did come with a few scratches. The suspension is ok but this is definitely only a great road bike and light trail bike. You'd be a fool to take this as a downhill mtb as is. Have upgraded my front fork suspension to a Rockshox Bluto rct3 and the rear shock to a Rockshox Monarch rl- just recently. So it is now capable of being a real downhill mtb. As it comes stock the suspension works great for bumpy roads and, again, an off road light trail bike. I have nothing bad to say about it. Also, regardless what some people are posting online this bike only goes up to 24mph. Some people will tell you to program the bike for 29 inch tires which then the lcd will read out 28mph but that is a lie- not sure why some people want you to believe these go 28 mph when the 24mph is just fine. When my, and my friend's, lcd is programed to 26 inch tires the mph then reads correctly at 24mph just like my speedometer on my phone. My phone matches my car speed correctly as well as my father's motorcycle so do not program your bike to 29 inch tires otherwise you will get wrong mph and distance when riding. I had to reiterate this on the above because I've seen too many posts online stating these go 28mph- which for the 1500th time they do not. Again, I love this bike and highly recommend it. So understand that Beecool has poor quality control but great customer service and will get you squared away if you should have problems- which it seems more than a few do upon arrival- but you WILL get taken care of. In fact I recommend this bike so much I just ordered my wife the step through.
80 lbs with alot going on- maybe good for strapping to the back of a Humvee in case of Armageddon but not for me...

I'm reading the 'reviews' posted by New Member Blaine and they have consistent over the top, spam like theme to them.
Are the posts real, from a real user
Are the posts real, from a real user ?

John
I’m pretty certain the Blaine user is fake. They claimed to have broken their hip on a fall on March 17th and then turns around telling another user that it was January. That’s a big difference a big red flag to me.
What a bummer. I’d love to hear an honest reviewers opinion on the 1,500w Bee Cool Challenger. I’m stuck between that and a foldable Tesgo 1000w from Amazon.

Back