Battery short turbo Vado 3.0

Studz

Was removing battery in my 2020 Vado 3.0 when the key went into the charging port, there was a spark now when I plug in charger cable no charging lights go on. Bike still works but don’t think battery is charging. Any ideas if there’s a fuse of a fix?

try this

The specified factory reset procedure is to hold down the mode butyon and then press and release the power button. Keep the mode button pressed for a further 10 seconds and then release.May 10, 2020

try this

The specified factory reset procedure is to hold down the mode butyon and then press and release the power button. Keep the mode button pressed for a further 10 seconds and then release.May 10, 2020
Ok ill try thanks

OK, I am sheepish to admit that I did this as well on my Turbo Vado 4.0. Battery won't charge. Bike works. I did the button presses above, which reset the bike (now at zero miles) but the battery situation is still the same. I feel really stupid. I guess I will go into my LBS one of these days with it.

Is it a replacement 460wh battery or did you get the 604wh battery? It was nice of them to work with you on the replacement, but if you got the 604wh battery for $500 you got a really great deal.

Back