Battery returns not happening

cerecdoctor

has anybody had this problem..??
My CCX battery connection is bad . I first contacted Juiced in march and they said they will send a box to return the battery.
NOTHING has come. Every week they tell me the problem is being resolved and nothing is happening. I am frustrated and upset
that I cant use my bicycle due to this issue..

I dont know how else to get their attention to this matter

Unfortunately, social media pressure may be the best suggestion. I don't use facebook, but the one thing it is good at is getting manufactures or dealers to listen to you. The Juiced battery issues are such a joke. Tora has this long spiel about how the 3rd-party batteries like those made by Reention are so bad and add so much to the cost of the bike that he needs to make his own. He goes off and ends up in making a faulty mounting system because of cheep components, bad tolerances, and lack of knowledge, all while just trying to copy someone else's basic design without fully understanding it. Then they are not even able to support their faulty system and help people that got the lemons, to make matters worse they lie to customers a lot about the problem, the solution, and the fact that they are 'working on your issue'. To add insult to injury they sell their battery's for 50% more than the base for the industry for a similar battery. So all that talk about poor and expensive batteries from the other vendors was just BS talk so they could charge more for a proprietary product. I'm not so fooled any more by Tora's talk. Luckily they still make some decent products, but know where their faults are, and know you maybe stuck supporting yourself. Sad really.

May also be worth it investigating consumer protection laws and writing a legal letter.

Back