Battery mockup

When I was considering a conversion kit for my Trek Shift 4 MTB, I looked up various batteries on the web and made a note of their dimensions. I then cut pieces of Styrofoam to match. It was a big help in figuring out where the different batteries could be mounted on the Trek frame.

When I was considering a conversion kit for my Trek Shift 4 MTB, I looked up various batteries on the web and made a note of their dimensions. I then cut pieces of Styrofoam to match. It was a big help in figuring out where the different batteries could be mounted on the Trek frame.
That's a good idea.

Not sure where to post this so I'll just throw it out here. Are all batteries interchangeable regardless of the make of the bike? I have a Biktrix and would like another battery. Can I get one online and not have to go through Biktrix?

All ebike batteries are definitely NOT interchangeable. There are a great many sizes, shapes, voltages and most importantly, electrical connectors.

It is possible there is a "generic" battery out there that would fit your Biktrix. Perhaps another Biktrix owner can help.

Back