Battery dead after 2 charges?

Iano

Went out of town for a week, came back and my battery was dead. Thought maybe it just discharged rapidly or something, let it charge up fully (red light to green light on the charger) and it's still dead! I've only charged this pack twice before it stopped working. Power button on the battery used to light up the indicator but nothing, any tips/tricks?

Juiced is supposed to be swapping it for the 19.2 Ah anyway when they come in although every time I try and follow up on that they never return my call...

Went out of town for a week, came back and my battery was dead. Thought maybe it just discharged rapidly or something, let it charge up fully (red light to green light on the charger) and it's still dead! I've only charged this pack twice before it stopped working. Power button on the battery used to light up the indicator but nothing, any tips/tricks?

Juiced is supposed to be swapping it for the 19.2 Ah anyway when they come in although every time I try and follow up on that they never return my call...
Mine died permanently during the first week of ownership. Defects happen. Juiced quickly shipped a replacement battery brand new, and it was in that shipping box that I returned the defective battery, using Juice's pre-paid shipping label. I went to the Juiced Bikes support site and opened a support request ticket.

Back