Bafang Ultra skid plate

Foxhound68

Region
Canada
Does anyone make a skid plate for the Bafang m620 ultra motor ? I've seen them for other bafang motors and was hoping anyone had info for the Ultra

Hmmm I wonder where you could find a skid plate for the Ultra motor??
IMG_1138.jpeg

Just get some Galvanized sheet metal about 1/8" thick or whatever mil thickness you can find and cut it out to I think it was 4" x 6", round off the edges, hammer it with a soft blow hammer across a 2x4, dont use the motor, until you have a close fit and then drill 2 holes to align up with the recess threaded holes in the bottom of the motor. Countersink the screw holes and use allen head screws cut to length so they will fit to the plate flush. Then spray it whatever color ya want.
Took me a couple of hrs to make this one. Then I ended up making a dozen or so for friends and then friends of friends.

Probably takes less time than waiting for a favorable response from some bike company, opps.
IMG_1134.jpeg

Hmmm I wonder where you could find a skid plate for the Ultra motor??
View attachment 144615

Just get some Galvanized sheet metal about 1/8" thick or whatever mil thickness you can find and cut it out to I think it was 4" x 6", round off the edges, hammer it with a soft blow hammer across a 2x4, dont use the motor, until you have a close fit and then drill 2 holes to align up with the recess threaded holes in the bottom of the motor. Countersink the screw holes and use allen head screws cut to length so they will fit to the plate flush. Then spray it whatever color ya want.
Took me a couple of hrs to make this one. Then I ended up making a dozen or so for friends and then friends of friends.

Probably takes less time than waiting for a favorable response from some bike company, opps.
View attachment 144617
I dunno if I'm techy enough to do that rofl !

Back