Aventon Pace 350

Robrose

Purchased a Pace 350 for my wife. I got the fenders for her small size frame. The rear fender would not fit, the front fit fine. Anyone have any similar issues? I am waiting for Aventon to get back to me.

ty

Hi Robrose - I just had the same thing happen. Front fender fits fine but the back fender didn't match up to the mounting points. I emailed Aventon and they responded (In about 10 days) that there had been an issue with some of the fenders. They credited my purchase. If you emailed them they should get back to you. Good luck.

it not just Aventon i got my Evelo ALE a month ago and have same issue the back fender was touching the tire mounting points weren't line up they use the wrong screw too long with spacer to get it to line up causing the fender to touch the tire.
i was able to correct it issue without dropping the back wheel by release all the air from the back tire and use a very small socket to access the screws remove the fender redo hole that wasn't line up if not you may have to take to a LBS

Back