Avanton sinch

It means the battery is.... bigger.
You can look for yourself on websites and find out for yourself what each bike comes wit.

Just got my Sinch. It comes with battery, charger, water bottle mount, tool kit, and screen. No fenders, no rack, etc. They are all extras. I did order the fenders and they came quick and were easy to install. I also added a flashing rear light.

Awesome 👏🏻 how long did it take to shipped and delivered to you? How tall are you and weight? Thinking about ordering one. I’m 5 9 195, how fast it goes? They couldn’t throw in a rear rack or fenders for that price?

Awesome 👏🏻 how long did it take to shipped and delivered to you? How tall are you and weight? Thinking about ordering one. I’m 5 9 195, how fast it goes? They couldn’t throw in a rear rack or fenders for that price?
I am 6’ and 215. No problem. I have gotten up to 22mph, and that’s fast enough. The bike came within 2 weeks of ordering. You can give it a try but I doubt they would throw anything else in. Did it all online.

I am 6’ and 215. No problem. I have gotten up to 22mph, and that’s fast enough. The bike came within 2 weeks of ordering. You can give it a try but I doubt they would throw anything else in. Did it all online.
Oh ok 👍🏻 cool 😎 nice to know. How much weight can the bike hold? You got it up to 22mph on throttle or peddle ast? How fast can it go? Might have to switch tomorrow and make that call..

Oh ok 👍🏻 cool 😎 nice to know. How much weight can the bike hold? You got it up to 22mph on throttle or peddle ast? How fast can it go? Might have to switch tomorrow and make that call..
hi emoney! i bought the sinch,,it is well made i got into the controler and was able to adjust it to 50 km..now with pa i go from 20 mph to 24 mph . thats when the moter cuts out....

Back