Attempted my first very short single track on my Allant+7.

@Dallant: Winter is coming. I absolutely agree you need a Powerfly but don't be in rush, especially as you wouldn't probably be riding in the winter-time. This Winter will be the best shopping time, especially as the new production would fill the market drought, new models will be available and you'll have the time for making the best decision.

Mind you, I was in a position similar to yours: My Vado (so similar to Allant+) turned out to be not the best off-road e-bike so I bought me a Giant e-MTB for trails.
Don't hurry. Study the market. It does not need to be a Trek but look for Bosch equipped e-MTBs so you could re-use your battery.

But don't haul the trailer with the e-MTB :)

@Dallant: Winter is coming. I absolutely agree you need a Powerfly but don't be in rush, especially as you wouldn't probably be riding in the winter-time. This Winter will be the best shopping time, especially as the new production would fill the market drought, new models will be available and you'll have the time for making the best decision.

Mind you, I was in a position similar to yours: My Vado (so similar to Allant+) turned out to be not the best off-road e-bike so I bought me a Giant e-MTB for trails.
Don't hurry. Study the market. It does not need to be a Trek but look for Bosch equipped e-MTBs so you could re-use your battery.

But don't haul the trailer with the e-MTB :)
Yeah, won’t be til spring at least. I’m concentrating on touring for next spring-summer.

Back