Assembly 85%?

Limeybastard

Region
USA
City
Florida Unfortunately.
On their website it says all bikes come 85% assembled. Surely its all bikes come 15% assembled?
Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 1.18.51 PM.png

Yes, google ebike assembly and you'll see countless videos of typical shipping crates. Ride1Up even has a video.

Normally it's as simple as popping the front wheel/fender and handlebars on, pop in the seat, and a general inspection and tightening/fine adjustment. Probably screwing in the pedals too. Took me less than an hour on both of my bikes.

Yes, google ebike assembly and you'll see countless videos of typical shipping crates. Ride1Up even has a video.

Normally it's as simple as popping the front wheel/fender and handlebars on, pop in the seat, and a general inspection and tightening/fine adjustment. Probably screwing in the pedals too. Took me less than an hour on both of my bikes.
Thanks so much for the clarification.

I just got my core 5. I needed to assemble the fork, the bearings, the handbar, the chain...and etc. it is very different from my experience with my roadster v2. I bought my roadster v2 last year and it was so easy....just the front wheel and seat....

Back