Are Womens' Cycling Competitions Wrecked?

Oh oh! The Supreme Court pick just testified that the definition of "woman" is biological, and since she ain't no biologist, she can't say. Whaaaat? Now it's not about how you identify or your hormone levels?
:eek:

sorry I don't have time to read all the seven pages of the thread ... can someone summarize all the reasons why the women's competitions might be wrecked ??

sorry I don't have time to read all the seven pages of the thread ... can someone summarize all the reasons why the women's competitions might be wrecked ??
For the same reason females who identify as males can't win against the males in adult high level swimming competition or tennis or ... it's a one-way street... biological males have an unfair advantage over females in almost every sport.
That's why there is no shift the other way...biological females joining male competition and crushing them.
It's also why they don't have "ornate building"-gender or "attack helicopter"-gender or "cuddly puppy"-gender high level tennis competitions.

Last edited:
females joining male competition and crushing them.
It's also why they don't have "ornate building"-gender or "attack helicopter"-gender or "cuddly puppy"-gender high level tennis competitions.

My female Class 3 pedelec it's a bit faster then my male Class 3 ebike due to it's lower weight 😉

My female Class 3 pedelec it's a bit faster then my male Class 3 ebike due to it's lower weight 😉
And that means what wrt biological differences between male and female? Is it a smaller bike or did they make it lighter because they understand that females have less muscle power?:oops:

Put black tires on your bikes.
If anybody here on my trails riding on red or green tires. It is no go on my trails.
How about black with a white stripe down the middle?

Attachments

• skunk.jpg
    skunk.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 144
Not Smart ebike.
Smart Car. Driver less autonomous.
I would like to know if it can recognise a slow moving two wheeled vehicle.
I would think the same way it would recognize anything that's in front of it. I doubt size makes a huge difference unless it was a chipmunk or something really small. I think there are several makes of cars on the road that will brake automatically if it was about to hit something.

Lia Thomas no longer can compete in women's swimming. https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/...0220619-hxjhhrmwaffapibcp3lnogy2hm-story.html

Transgender women have been effectively banned from competing in women’s events, swimming’s international governing body ruled Sunday.

In voting to restrict the participation of transgender athletes, FINA members announced a new “gender inclusion policy” that permits only swimmers who transitioned before age 12 to compete in women’s events.

What kind of dick would try to enter women's sports contests? I suppose someone will try and explain why it is acceptable. It is not and never will be.

"A transgender cheerleader has been given the boot from a Texas cheer camp for allegedly choking a female teammate.
Averie Chanel Medlock also received a criminal citation.
Medlock wrote on Facebook: “Well guys I’m officially retired as a cheerleader as of last night at 5:30 AM. A girl on the team was being very disrespectful and told me I am a MAN with a PENIS and that [guys] should not be on the team.
Averie Chanel Medlock was booted from the college.
“I stood up for myself and she called her mom and dad because she was scared because I [stood] up for myself. Her father said ‘she still has testosterone and a penis and I will kill anyone who comes after my daughter.’ “

The alleged incident occurred at Ranger College after cops responded to a cheer team brouhaha.

According to Medlock, her teammate’s “transphobic and racist” remarks led to the confrontation.

But cell phone video shows the other teammates hiding in a room from the raging Medlock."

Uh, so is this toxic femininity for ya?

Bio males have no business in women's sports. Period. Sick. Really really >SICK<
I had to chuckle at those pictures. I mean someones got competitions issues.
Apparently It's all about winning.

On a related thought, there are sports where there should be no separation of men and women, yet they are separated. Billiards comes to mind.They separate the men from the women in billiards...why?

Back