Are there authorized Lectric repair operations (stores or mobile)?

RJB58

Region
USA
I believe Rad has a mobile repair service affiliate. Does anyone know if Lectric has a similar setup? It is one thing for me to find a store that will service an ebike brand it doesn’t sell (just started down that path). However, if Lectric voids the warranty then I’m in worse shape. I will call Lectric to discuss but was curious if anyone has explored this already.

Our XP 2.0 st bikes are extremely ordinary in terms of bicycle components, but I suspect bike shops sniff at them because they get totally cut out of any purchase profits. Not sure what a mobile van could accomplish except maybe educate the bike shops and provide exposure. But perhaps there are enough non-technical folks out there who would pay for a van to drive to them to do repairs. Hey, I never would have thought there would be enough people paying to have restaurant food delivered...

The Phoenix office is now open without an appointment, so maybe they are more open to service beyond phone contact, but I do not know that for a fact.

Our XP 2.0 st bikes are extremely ordinary in terms of bicycle components, but I suspect bike shops sniff at them because they get totally cut out of any purchase profits. Not sure what a mobile van could accomplish except maybe educate the bike shops and provide exposure. But perhaps there are enough non-technical folks out there who would pay for a van to drive to them to do repairs. Hey, I never would have thought there would be enough people paying to have restaurant food delivered...
The mobile vans perform service/repairs at the bike owner’s home or office. Rad uses Velofix.com.

Back