App for 2019 e-bikes

Vic Russell

I have just taken delivery of an Entour E+ 1 Disc Electric Bike (2019). I read somewhere that all 2019 Giant e-bikes would have connectivity to an iPhone app. I find this of interest but cannot find out anything more about it. Does anyone have more info on this? In addition, there was a short black cable delivered with the bike which looks like it would connect to a phone but not an iPhone (maybe Android). What is this for? Thanks for any help here.

I now have RideLink on my iPhone but my Entour 2019 bike does not seem to have Bluetooth. The small cable that came with the bike will not fit an iPhone but looks like it might an Android phone. Any ideas here?

I now have RideLink on my iPhone but my Entour 2019 bike does not seem to have Bluetooth. The small cable that came with the bike will not fit an iPhone but looks like it might an Android phone. Any ideas here?

Vic, there seem to be 2 differemt ride control apps on the itunes store

The one that google comes up with seems to be designed to speak to a crank sensor - you don't want that one

You need to download the app you get from going via the giant website - try this link, then click on the itunes link

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/int/ridecontrol-app

Then turn your bike on, click on the bluetooth sign on the app, it should search and find the bike ( mine came up as "1" but when I clicked on that it recognised the bike and synched)

Good luck

Back