Anyone ridden both of these bikes? Ecotric FAT26S900-MB vs Ecotric Hammer 750W

jef

Region
USA
Do they ride the same a bit more power?

I have an older ecotric 500 watt Fat Tire FAT26S900-MB and love the ride. I want second bike that the ride is very similar. I have ridden an Aventure and while I loved the feel of the hydraulic brakes it seemed the ride was just not as fun for me and the push button throttle, while workable, was not as good for me.

The Ecotric Hammer 750w should be more powerful and likely it would provide a similar ride. The handlebar looks more comfortable and I would expect the battery to be a bit better on the Hammer. It seems like it would be very similar to the bike I have for someone my (size 6' @ 220lbs). Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Well, I bought one of the Hammer's and the fit is just so much better for me. I loved the 26 but the 750/27 Hammer with Cruiser bars allowed me (I'm just over 6 ft. - 220) to shift my weight back off my wrists without any negatives. The battery is 48v vs. 36v and has a bit more climbing power, overall speed and the mileage range is way up. It is hard to believe how much improvement I experience but really only ride the Hammer now.

Last edited:
Back