Anyone recieved a RAD Rover from the May shipments yet?

My bike is coming in tomorrow. Kind of disappointing considering it should of sent out May 2 from my purchase date April 14. But still looking forward to receiving the bike and putting it to work

Yep mine was delayed a few days too. I think RPB does not have much control over some delays, they are at the mercy of THE BOAT!

I hope UPS Ground is kind to mine as it inches ever so close to it's new home. Sometime UPS is brutal with large items. When mine arrives it will have made quite a journey. My delivery date is Friday!

Hope your bike arrives in good shape. Let us know.

Yeah, I receive mine today and I agree that they are at the mercy of their warehouse but still a bit of a burden. By the time I get off work it should be at my house. I'm going to take pictures when I get it and I'll post them. Good luck to you as well

Recieved it this morning. Took my
2016-05-19-13-38-21.jpg
first test ride and it's a blast. Where i live I'm either going up a hill or down a hill. The box was really banged up but the UPS driver said he showed it to his manager so they are aware however everything seems fine.

The rack is the "Topeak uni super tourist fat for disk brakes". I had the Topeak rack and bag on my road bike so i found this. Its completely adjustable and was easy to install. It was $84 shipped on Amazon from Green Mountain Cyclery.

Topeak racks are always a good choice. In general they are better built, reasonably priced and tend to have a higher carrying capacity than most rear racks. Grocery & errand runs tend to max out my saddlebags and rack setup. Not worth the risk of a rack or struts bending or breaking when really loaded down and riding on a bumpy road.

Recieved it this morning. Took myView attachment 6095 first test ride and it's a blast. Where i live I'm either going up a hill or down a hill. The box was really banged up but the UPS driver said he showed it to his manager so they are aware however everything seems fine.
Recieved it this morning. Took myView attachment 6095 first test ride and it's a blast. Where i live I'm either going up a hill or down a hill. The box was really banged up but the UPS driver said he showed it to his manager so they are aware however everything seems fine.
I was able to find the rack on Amazon. How about the bag? Or does that come with the rack?
Thanks

The bags that match the rack are Topeaks MTX series. Mine is the smaller MTX trunkbag Ex. There is a larger MTX trunkbag Dx. If the model is Exp or Dxp then they have panniers that foldout of the side of the bag. This system has a slide mechanism so you just have to slide the bag on the rack and it locks in place. Google the prices for the best value

I just got mine from a May shipment. Customs delayed it by a couple of days. The box was beat up and there were scratches, scars, and scuffs on mine. It sucks. I touched up the black paint where I could.

Last edited:
Back