anyone oder from here? www.conhismotor.com

Great. I'm just scared. I wish court could do the review of the other Falcon they offer
Me too... I'll keep my eye out but these guys know a lot about the kits and have more experience with conversions and feedback from ebike kits based on their involvement with Endless Sphere (another ebike forum). My review of the Falcon 350 seemed good but then a woman bought one and was disappointed in the parts not matching what I had reviewed... That was a real bummer because sometimes what I review and what is actually sold (and how it holds up) may not align and I don't want to mislead people.

Yeah I agree. And I seen that thread. Wat a shame man. Not your fault but thanks to that thread people will have to redeem them selves . :)

I bought from conhismotor.
It was a positive experience.
Bought the bike in March 2014 (750w full suspension MTB mid drive with 48v 10Ah LiFePO4)
There been some problems but still going strong.
1300 km on the odo now.
I would buy from Jason again.

link 2 mysterious e-bike: (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) I've just got into the e bike thing. I love it. And this site. Anyway has anyone lol ever (herd.seen.riden.bought) herd any follow up reviews on this bike? Thanks!

I purchased a 36V 30AH battery pack from this company 4 years ago. I have no idea if it's A class or C class cells. However, it's true to its claim. I can ride all day and never worry about losing power. In the spring when I return to regular riding after a few months of inactivity, the cell capacity is down but it returns after a few weeks of regular use/charging.

The battery was USD350 I believe and shipping more than doubled that; that's the drawback. Also, you're not supposed to ship large batteries like this by air, I believe. I'm not sure how he managed to do it. Also, when I paid, it was to a PayPal account that was just a Chinese fellow's name. I was somewhat concerned, but took the plunge. He didn't ship it out for almost 6 weeks after as well, and trying to follow up was a nightmare. I thought it was a scam, but he was just trying to find a courier that would take the shipment. hehe. I got it and I'm very happy.

Back