Anyone know where to get a replacement 19 ah battery for rx pro?

You probably have to scour Alibaba, but let us know if you find one. If one actually got 19Ah out of the batteries that would be nice, but unless they change the cells it's not going to happen. Not that other manufactures are much better with their rating, but some are just because they use better cells.

I looked at different Ali express batterys the type for the leisure is " Dorado Type Ebike Battery Case " they still run in the 400-500 range and with questionable quality coming out of china, if you find a good supplier post it up, did not find LG but did see sanyo and Panasonic.

When shopping ebikes I joined the FLX FB page. This person sales on there all the time. I would get a price from her and see what cells are used per price points.

79F1BCD8-DD23-4542-96B8-082778AE11D2.png

Susie is on here.

Susie will ask you all the questions necessary to get your order correct for your bike. Known as a dependable supplier with various name brand cells for your choice. To me it makes sense to get the large capacity battery because (as I understand it), it gives more of the useful capacity...that is, one 20Ah battery gives more miles than two 10Ah batteries. Someone else might be able to confirm it or correct that. This thread is worth checking:

Last edited:
Back