Anyone interested in a ebike swap?

I have owned my Rad Rover since November of 2018 and have 2816 miles on it. The bike is in good shape as I do regular bike tune ups at my LBS. In the summer of 2021 I replaced the Kendas with Origin8 tires and put in Tannus Armour inserts. That same summer I had the more extensive bike tune-up done with the Rad technicians in Denver. Since then I have put on about 700 miles. I originally bought the Rad Rover for riding on all terrains, however I have found that I am not a fan of “off roading”. I recently rode a Rad City and have come to realize that I am more of a bike path and street rider. Therefore, I am interested in either selling my Rad Rover or swapping it for a Rad City. I had planned on selling the Rad Rover on the usual sites, but thought I would first see if there is anyone out there in the opposite position as me…someone who has a Rad City and wants a Rad Rover. If so, perhaps we could discuss some kind of a swap. Of course, if anyone is interested in purchasing the bike, I am open to that as well.

Back