Anyone in the EBR world purchase an e,cells bike?

Whats been your problem? I see their bikes have a good size price tag on them. You would think if your paying those kind of prices you would get good customer service.

Bruce

Looks like a typical reseller to me. High cost from huge batteries and two motors on some.

Which version you purchased? Seems like their price ranges are huge. Does your problem get solved?
Hi I got the super monarch crown all wheel dr.1500 off road Camo version.
I have had nothing but problems with the controller on this bike, it keeps getting condensation on the inside of the LCD, screen,
I am on my 3rd one now with the same problem.The owner of this company is an absolute ass $%#^.

One of the issues were, the break pads were not engaging the whole disk.
When I e mailed them photos of this, the so called Tek told me nothing is wrong that I needed to clean them,I laughed at him.
I looked up the company (Tektro )that makes the breaks and called them spoke with cody without him seeing the photos he knew what the problem was he sent me the parts free of charge to fix the problem.

It seems too me that the employees are aware of the issues with the company and the owner, they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I have spoken with other people who have pursued these bikes from e-cells they have had similar problems with the owner (David Cleveland )
I contacted the consumer affairs department in Pahrump NV after speaking with them in detail about my issues with the company, they recommend that I file a formal complaint so they can investigate them.

Unfortunately for me I have had nothing but problems with the owner of this company( David Cleveland.)
There were other issues with the bike from the start, when I try to talk with the owner he gets pissed off and hangs up. After researching
deeper into this company and talking with certain employees,I have learned he is lying about the reviews he posts. Right out of the mouth of his own employees, that he is selective on what reviews he posts.

except for the issues with the CEO of the company not standing buy his product and lying to the public all in all the bike is a tank I like it, it performs well.

Hi I got the super monarch crown all wheel dr.1500 off road Camo version.
I have had nothing but problems with the controller on this bike, it keeps getting condensation on the inside of the LCD, screen,
I am on my 3rd one now with the same problem.The owner of this company is an absolute ass $%#^.

One of the issues were, the break pads were not engaging the whole disk.
When I e mailed them photos of this, the so called Tek told me nothing is wrong that I needed to clean them,I laughed at him.
I looked up the company (Tektro )that makes the breaks and called them spoke with cody without him seeing the photos he knew what the problem was he sent me the parts free of charge to fix the problem.

It seems too me that the employees are aware of the issues with the company and the owner, they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I have spoken with other people who have pursued these bikes from e-cells they have had similar problems with the owner (David Cleveland )
I contacted the consumer affairs department in Pahrump NV after speaking with them in detail about my issues with the company, they recommend that I file a formal complaint so they can investigate them.

Unfortunately for me I have had nothing but problems with the owner of this company( David Cleveland.)
There were other issues with the bike from the start, when I try to talk with the owner he gets pissed off and hangs up. After researching
deeper into this company and talking with certain employees,I have learned he is lying about the reviews he posts. Right out of the mouth of his own employees, that he is selective on what reviews he posts.

except for the issues with the CEO of the company not standing buy his product and lying to the public all in all the bike is a tank I like it, it performs well.
This. This. This! I hardly know where to start. Here's an easy one: my bike came with a 600W controller where there should have been a 1000W controller. After that and a number of other issues indicating poor or non-existent QA ("black" bike was incredibly cheap coat of black paint, that started flaking off immediately, over orange bike, kickstand foot fell off never to be seen again within a few miles, other part of kickstand was screwed together with a wood screw, etc ), David agreed in writing to let me trade the bike for a new model. Then Neva calls me and says they won't honor that, hangs up on me when I say "...David put it in writing though". After that, David said if I didn't want my bike (which completely died when the 2 500W motors fried the 600W controller) to be "a giant paperweight" I needed to make a plan *over the phone* with them. He said he would no longer discuss things over email. I don't know if red flags get much bigger than a company, after already going back on a commitment they put in writing, saying "Yeah, we refuse to put anything in writing going forward"... So they expect me to ship a 3.2k bike back to them, based on verbal agreements, and just trust they're going to make everything right? Because they've been so, so trustworthy and on-the-level so far?

Anyway, I'm looking into the customer protection bureau approach too, as well as small claims court. If you need any additional support for your case, I'm more then happy to contribute, and have documentation coming out my ears. I have another friend locally who had similar issues, as well.

This. This. This! I hardly know where to start. Here's an easy one: my bike came with a 600W controller where there should have been a 1000W controller. After that and a number of other issues indicating poor or non-existent QA ("black" bike was incredibly cheap coat of black paint, that started flaking off immediately, over orange bike, kickstand foot fell off never to be seen again within a few miles, other part of kickstand was screwed together with a wood screw, etc ), David agreed in writing to let me trade the bike for a new model. Then Neva calls me and says they won't honor that, hangs up on me when I say "...David put it in writing though". After that, David said if I didn't want my bike (which completely died when the 2 500W motors fried the 600W controller) to be "a giant paperweight" I needed to make a plan *over the phone* with them. He said he would no longer discuss things over email. I don't know if red flags get much bigger than a company, after already going back on a commitment they put in writing, saying "Yeah, we refuse to put anything in writing going forward"... So they expect me to ship a 3.2k bike back to them, based on verbal agreements, and just trust they're going to make everything right? Because they've been so, so trustworthy and on-the-level so far?

Anyway, I'm looking into the customer protection bureau approach too, as well as small claims court. If you need any additional support for your case, I'm more then happy to contribute, and have documentation coming out my ears. I have another friend locally who had similar issues, as well.
Hi I am starting a case with the C,O,D in NV what is the contact info for the comp you are filling with?I would love to chat with you on the phone how do I get my number to you ?

Hi I am starting a case with the C,O,D in NV what is the contact info for the comp you are filling with?I would love to chat with you on the phone how do I get my number to you ?
Good morning sorry took so long to call you it seems your number is not posted any more my number 802 698 3012

Back