Anyone have the XC200 Plus?

jdromeo215

i just ordered mine and awaiting shipment. I decided to go with that one for the bigger motor (750W) vs the XC100 or 100 Plus. Just qantes to get some insight on it. Its supposed to ship in mid-July to me

You must have gotten the last one as they're out of stock now.
Arcom, did you look at the eAhora webpage or Amazon? XC200 and XC200 Plus are still available on Amazon as of time of this comment.

Their webpage says sold out, not Amazon, however:

I am waiting for my XC100, ordered on 5/22 but not scheduled until end of June/early July. I contacted eAhora about my order because I saw the XC100 also listed as "sold out" on their webpage. Here is their response:

"The XC100 is currently only sold on Amazon, so our official website is marked as out of stock.
Your order will be shipped normally within the time frame of your order page, please don't worry about it.
Our electric bicycles are produced in a factory with 30 years of experience in China and are delivered to warehouses in the United States. The goods you ordered have been shipped from China. Since this is a big commodity, we use shipping instead of air, it takes some time."

I fully expect the bike to be delivered with some damage, as many people have experienced this due to poor packaging and insufficient shipping materials by eAhora. But maybe I'll get lucky.

i just ordered mine and awaiting shipment. I decided to go with that one for the bigger motor (750W) vs the XC100 or 100 Plus. Just qantes to get some insight on it. Its supposed to ship in mid-July to me
Any thoughts about your XC200PLUS you want to share?

Back