Anyone have the Stunner-x 24"? How is it for 5 4" to 5'8"?

Driftway

Especially for those that don't like a high seat (32" max) and prefer to almost or completely touch feet to ground when seated...

thanks!

Not sure how helpful this is, but my wife @ 5' 1" has the Stunner LT Sm (20" wheel) and has to have the seat at it's lowest. I put a Thudbuster ST suspension seat stem on, but had to take it off because the additional 3" or so was too much for her. So I'm thinking the X 24" may be pushing it for a 5' 4", but it also depends on inseam length.

My wife loves her 24" stunner x and she is in that height range. Have also just about persuaded my neighbor to get one for his wife, who is also that height.

Attachments

• IMG_2621.jpg
    IMG_2621.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 367
So far so good… Anyone using it on steep long hills like we have here in NJ?
Not only need torque, but also need the ability to go slow with motor in PAS 1. A radrover I had was too fast in PAS 1 and unpleasant at slow speed.....

So far so good… Anyone using it on steep long hills like we have here in NJ?
Not only need torque, but also need the ability to go slow with motor in PAS 1. A radrover I had was too fast in PAS 1 and unpleasant at slow speed.....
We use our bikes on fire roads up the foothills of the Cascades (4000 feet in elevation typically, and climbing from almost sea level) and my wife's Stunner X goes anywhere I go. I would also bet the Radrover's rear hub would melt into a pile of slag when hilltested against the Bafang in the X.

Attachments

• IMG_2715.jpg
    IMG_2715.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 351
Slag LOL!
Steep hills - check.
How about 1) full throttle available at all PAS levels and 2) PAS 1 slow enough for slow in-town maneuvering?

Back