Any interest in committing to pre-launch price for a limited run hard tail superbike ? Round One Pricing added- through April 11th.

I will commit to buying a Watt Wagons super bike at this special pre-launch price

• $5,499

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • $5,699

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • $5,899

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pushkar

Hey everyone. Now that I have a little more visibility into the rest of the year, I want to explore if there are riders here interested in being part of something really cool and helping launch a superbike.

Here is how I am envisioning this will work
  1. Riders will make a financial commitment for the full price (pick your pre-launch commit price before April 30)commit price before April 30
  2. Get delivery in the summer
What you get in return in the following
  1. Top of the line bike with integrated batteries and specs. Think Stromer style language.
  2. Mid drive with the new controller + couple of innovations
  3. A special edition bike with 3 year warranty, at an incredible founder price.
  4. Free / unlimited upgrades for the first year - any components we do to make the bike better in the first year, you get upgraded for free

Total value to founders over buying this retail is captured in my comment here. This is the summary.

1. $2.3k-$2.5k for a similarly spec'd bike at retail.
2. ~$500 worth of upgrades for the first year.
3. Lifetime upgrades of our firmware. ($300)
Total - ~$3k - 3.2k

I will post updates if there is interest. Can we make this happen ?

Pick your pre-launch commit price point in the poll above, and leave a comment below so I can send you commit details.

Edit:

Baseline specs for Founders edition bike (running list).
  1. Confirmed - Motor - Bafang Ultra, Archon X1 controller, unlocked to 2300W nominal / 3000W peak
  2. Confirmed - Battery 1700Wh (dual battery, one frame integrated, and one add on. )
  3. Confirmed - Rohloff. Rear 36H.
  4. Confirmed - Gates belt drive. 60T/19T
  5. Confirmed - Front fork - Auron, with Lockout switch.
  6. Confirmed - Supernova M99 Pro with Switch. Brake actuated rear light. Spec.
  7. Confirmed - Magura Mt5e. 203mm rotors.
  8. Confirmed - Kinekt Suspension Seatpost. Confirmed.
  9. Confirmed - Brooks B-17 imperial saddle. Confirmed.
  10. Confirmed - Cycle Satiator charger
  11. Confirmed - Foudners get Dual Bells - Spurcycle and M99 Horn. <-- confirmed 3/22
  12. Loop bar or better - need inputs.
  13. Ergon Gp1 or better grips. Confirmed.
  14. SKS fenders
  15. Front rack
  16. Abus folding locl
  17. Bike available in S/M/ L/ XL

Reach goals
  1. Bike Lock keyed the same as battery lock.
  2. Some sort of protection for all components
  3. Bike tracking of some sort
Please keep posting any other things that we should include and I will add to this list.

Note: We have finalized the design and nearly 95% specs of the bike. Due to this quick turnaround in spec selection, design etc, we have narrowed the founders launch period to April 11th. - i.e. Founders series pricing is only available through April 11th, as long as founders payment of $5499 + shipping + tax is made in full, and paid by wire. If you want to get this price and review final design and specs, please "start a conversation" with me, share your contact details, and pay before April 11th.

Founders series pricing is only available through April 11th and tax will be waived, as long as founders payment of $5499 + shipping is made in full, by wire transfer.

We will open the bike, design, and updated pricing for second series after April 11th - April 30th at a revised price.

Edit - added tax waiver language.

Last edited:
Belt drive? Rohloff? I would really love to see a true R&M slayer with FS and suspended rack.

Thanks for clarifying. That does sound more intriguing. A little confused by the poll options. Are you looking for more of a yes/no or trying to gauge maximum price? I'd be surprised if you have enough of a sample size from EBR members for the latter.

Thanks for clarifying. That does sound more intriguing. A little confused by the poll options. Are you looking for more of a yes/no or trying to gauge maximum price? I'd be surprised if you have enough of a sample size from EBR members for the latter.

I am just curious what is a good pre-launch price where there is sufficient interest + financial commitment. More a yes / no in that price range.

OK, I voted. Would be more my style than the current WW design (one reason I've not invested in one).

I am in as we spoke on the phone

Please note Cvirus may impact trip to Boston time frame as we are above a certain age ;) it will happen not sure of schedule

Hey everyone. Now that I have a little more visibility into the rest of the year, I want to explore if there are riders here interested in being part of something really cool and helping launch a superbike.

Here is how I am envisioning this will work
  1. Riders will make a financial commitment for the full price (pick your pre-launch commit price before April 30)
  2. Get delivery in the summer
What you get in return in the following
  1. Top of the line bike with integrated batteries and specs. Think Stromer style language.
  2. Mid drive with the new controller + couple of innovations
  3. A special edition bike with 3 year warranty, at an incredible founder price.
  4. Free / unlimited upgrades for the first year - any components we do to make the bike better in the first year, you get upgraded for free
I will post updates if there is interest. Can we make this happen ?

Pick your pre-launch commit price point in the poll above, and leave a comment below so I can send you commit details.
Very interested. One feature I would like to see is quick disconecct of the throttle.

Perhaps twist throttle that can be disabled via on vs. off road setting to comply with local regs makes more sense?

Pushkar, voted for the lowest price, what can I say.....Canadian dollar vs US dollar heartbreak. ;)

Seriously, I'm an interested Canadian.
I've been lusting after a Specialized Creo ebike for a while until I rode one. I either need to be in better shape or this bike needs more power....or both.
Your bike looks to be a good alternative.

Perhaps twist throttle that can be disabled via on vs. off road setting to comply with local regs makes more sense?
Aaah. I am working to incorporate a surprise feature on the new controller. How about when the bike wakes up, it defaults to legal. And then with a couple of key presses you are back to full strength ? :)

Back