Any Feedback for Voltbike Nitro?

indca

Hello there Guys;
I see there is very little information or reviews on this Model; What do you guys think?
is this a good daily commute Ebike? Is this good value for the money? Is there something missing features wise?

I will be Ordering from Canda; is there anything else that comes with similar features and price?

Having ordered and received I believe the very first one, it is awesome. One thing of note, this may not be the bike for riders taller than 5’ 10” or perhaps more appropriately with longer than a 30” inseam. It is great for those looking for a smaller, fast, nimble ride. Having a Yukon as well, the main components are nearly identical and so far reliable. Also, be prepared to be stared at, this draws a lot of looks and questions. Lastly, this bike the way it comes equipped, is a sidewalk/road cruiser. The tires are what limit it’s terrain as they are fairly smooth much like a on road motorcycles tire.

this may not be the bike for riders taller than 5’ 10” or perhaps more appropriately with longer than a 30” inseam.

Is the seat easily removable? Wondering if it could be raised up with some sort of spacers like the Juiced Scorpion's "tall seat" spacer.

3 nuts on the 3 bolts mounted to the seat, 1 in front and 2 toward the back. I was looking at doing this too. But, I don’t think just spacers will do, because that will put all the body weight on those three points. I do like what the Scorpion has, as it distributes the contact all around the seat. Juiced wants over $100 US for their riser and I am not sure it will work on the Nitro, so I will come up with something similar on my own. With a 2-3” riser, it would be ideal.

3 nuts on the 3 bolts mounted to the seat, 1 in front and 2 toward the back. I was looking at doing this too. But, I don’t think just spacers will do, because that will put all the body weight on those three points. I do like what the Scorpion has, as it distributes the contact all around the seat. Juiced wants over $100 US for their riser and I am not sure it will work on the Nitro, so I will come up with something similar on my own. With a 2-3” riser, it would be ideal.

I was thinking that plastic (PVC?) plank traced out in the shape of the seat would work; 3 or 4 layers worth. Sand, paint and attach with longer bolts. Could be a little on the heavy side. Might be able to get away with hollowing out the in-between layers some to lighten it.

Unless the bolts are permanently attached to the seat.... Then it would be trickier. :)
I haven’t looked into that yet, but pretty sure they could be removed since they are only in plastic.
Or leave them as is, and use them as an anchor to the spacer, which has its own bolts to mount into the original holes.

Also, I have considered just modifying the seat itself. I have a great connection to friend that does upholstery,
and adding some more padding and recovering the seat is an option.

Also, I have considered just modifying the seat itself. I have a great connection to friend that does upholstery,
and adding some more padding and recovering the seat is an option.
That would be cool. Then you could shape it a bit if it was, say, too wide for comfortable pedaling.

Back