Another Intuvia question

EdVille

I understand that the Intuvia on the 2016 Haibike Exduro Fullseven RX has its own battery and that it can at least "maintain" the charge of any gadget attached to it using the USB port.
1) When it does this charging, does it in any way use the main battery?
2) If so, does the main battery also keep the Intuvia battery charged?
Thanks!

I understand that the Intuvia on the 2016 Haibike Exduro Fullseven RX has its own battery and that it can at least "maintain" the charge of any gadget attached to it using the USB port.
1) When it does this charging, does it in any way use the main battery?
2) If so, does the main battery also keep the Intuvia battery charged?
Thanks!

The Intuvia's internal battery is charged using the 400Whr powerpack.
The micro-USB output from Intuvia is only 5V and 0.5A and it's a female socket. To charge cellphones or GPS, you need a male USB (not micro-USB) with more than 0.5A output.
So, you won't be able to charge any devices from that port. It is designed for diagnostic purposes.

Plenty of people that I know use the Intuvia port to charge mobile devices.

Just one example.

Bosch Intuvia charge.jpg

I'm glad there is an Intuvia thread. I have some questions concerning the Intuvia on my R&M:

1. I can't seem to reset the clock or can't find the right key combination to allow me to do this.
2. The bike has lights that run as long as the bike is powered on. The Intuvia display has a light button but the headlight and tail light do not respond to this. I thought maybe this is because it is a Euro bike and maybe their requirement is to have lights on during the day. Is there a way to reset this such that I can turn the lights off while riding in daytime?

Plenty of people that I know use the Intuvia port to charge mobile devices.

Just one example.

View attachment 13633

Eddie,
Most mobile devices need at least 5V, 1A USB. Some of the latest fast chargers need 2A or more input.
When you plug in the device to Intuvia's micro-USB, the icon changes to 'charging' status but that's like super slow trickle charging.
Even at 0.5A, it takes about 7 to 8 hrs to charge an iPhone.

I'm glad there is an Intuvia thread. I have some questions concerning the Intuvia on my R&M:

1. I can't seem to reset the clock or can't find the right key combination to allow me to do this.
2. The bike has lights that run as long as the bike is powered on. The Intuvia display has a light button but the headlight and tail light do not respond to this. I thought maybe this is because it is a Euro bike and maybe their requirement is to have lights on during the day. Is there a way to reset this such that I can turn the lights off while riding in daytime?

In some cases, the light will have a switch that you use to turn it off!

Found the clock settings. Does anyone know what the following settings do?

Shift recom on
Power on hours

Shift recommendation is for the derailleur sistem. Little triangle on the right upper corner will show you if you need to downshift or upshift. I am also trying to find out what means Power on hours... I can only see by owner manual
"Power-on hours": Indicates the total travel duration with
the eBike (not changeable)

Last edited:
Back