ancheer throttle problems

nasscar48

Region
USA
i just assembled a ancheer 36v 350w blue stark 27.5in i have no throttle unless im in pas mode when i set pas to 1 i have throttle when i set it to 0 i have no throttle ive checked all the connections and seem to be tight and secure.please help.

i just assembled a ancheer 36v 350w blue stark 27.5in i have no throttle unless im in pas mode when i set pas to 1 i have throttle when i set it to 0 i have no throttle ive checked all the connections and seem to be tight and secure.please help.
My bike isn't an Ancheer and it does the same thing. PAS 0 turns all assist, both PAS and throttle, off. It's a safety feature and allows the bike to be pedaled with no assist.

Probably not the same as yours but the PAS 6 setting on my bike's display is throttle only.

Zero is nada. That is what it means. Oh, If it is the model ending in 1907, it has been recalled due to explosions.

ZERO is NO throttle. Peddle only :)

Back