Ancheer rear axke

diggerman

Region
United Kingdom
Hello everyone nice to be accepted . I have an Ancheer folding mountain bike and the back axle has snapped and I can't seem to find anyone who sells them can anyone help. I wouldn't mind a repair if possible but that is the problem with this brand you can't get spares thanks

Is this the xxx-1907 that has been recalled because of explosions? You might just get a whole new bike. It is likely a Bafang hub. If that is the case you can just swap the core. I am not an expert on Ancheer bikes.

Now you get to spend the money you saved by buying a low end eBike
Well ive had it for five years now so I had my moneys worth. Also no trouble till now wouldn't get another one though because of the spares situation

Is this the xxx-1907 that has been recalled because of explosions? You might just get a whole new bike. It is likely a Bafang hub. If that is the case you can just swap the core. I am not an expert on Ancheer bikes.
I'm not sure but it's four to five years old now so I doubt they would give me a new one.

Check the model number. Free new bikes are kind of nice! Or, there may be someone local who can swap the motor's guts including the axle. I made this electric bike today. It has among other things extra-strong axles, so it can carry over 220 kg, 500 pounds, up a mountain. It has a mid-drive cargo motor that lacks surge and lurch, it is super smooth, and is 750 watts. The EU, GB max is 250 watts.

Attachments

• Jones2.JPG
    Jones2.JPG
    393.4 KB · Views: 90
Back