Allant+ 7s charger

CannotDoHills

Region
USA
Hi all,

I finally got 2 Allant+ 7s for my wife and I and went to charge them and realised they had given us the compact charger 2A instead of the standard 4A charger. I asked my local Trek shop and they seemed to think this was normal and haven't seen a standard charger for a while and the website hasn't been updated but I wanted to check what chargers you had received when you got your allants?

They said they would contact customer services and let me know later but didn't sound optimistic but I don't really want the slower charger when it says you get the faster charger on the website.

Thanks!

Twitter support just replied saying:

Please visit your local Trek retailer to have a request submitted for the correct charger for your Allant+!

So let's see what the local shop comes back with...

I remember someone else having this issue.
I saw someone else write about this about a year ago. Wasn't sure whether to reply on an old thread or start a new one as wasn't sure how it ended?

Waiting to hear back from my local trek shop to see what say but sounds like Twitter customer support thinks should be able to get the one advertised on the site under the specs.

I saw someone else write about this about a year ago. Wasn't sure whether to reply on an old thread or start a new one as wasn't sure how it ended?

Waiting to hear back from my local trek shop to see what say but sounds like Twitter customer support thinks should be able to get the one advertised on the site under the specs.
makes you wonder if thats all the stock. but usually the 2 amp is only for the 400 watt batteries. my fist bike I had to buy a extra charger to have at work. but then the next two bikes I did not need a charger since I had one at home and one at work. so I got a credit for one then sold the other.

Back