Accidental double post, please ignore

MC76

Region
USA
I ordered an archon x1 motor, and then a Hydra frame, suspension components and brakes in August and September 2021. I tried to cancel the shock and fork soon after as during the pandemic Pushkar couldn’t guarantee their availability and was told I’d get my money back when the rest of my ordered shipped. When repeated delays occurred and I was having trouble communicating with Watt Wagons I cancelled the rest of my order in late October 2021.

Pushkar told me I would have my refund in 90 days. Many many messages later I eventually received $2000, then another $2000 some months later. I am still owed $2850, the last installment I received was 7ish months ago, and now Pushkar will not respond to my messages. He rejected a PayPal request, and will not even do my the courtesy of explaining why he will not return the rest of my money.

I understand there have been a lot of financial challenges for small businesses in the last few years. I have been patient and courteous. I do no know what to do to get my money back! I realize I am not alone in this situation. Any advice would be welcome!

Back