Accessorized Propella Ebike Giveaway (Finished)

Hi guys, got one more video to share with you all here. This is the final update on the custom Propella electric bike which was given to Ryan @beardofthereds hope you enjoy it! Perhaps he will chime in with some more updates as he uses the bike :)

Once he got the bike home and had an opportunity to ride around some, Ryan sent me this email update along with some pictures: Good day Court, I went on a 36 mile ride today with the Propella. I started off by heading down to REI downtown Denver from my house and then over to Golden and then back to my house. I used the battery during some constant inclines and some large hills. I got to a top speed off 34mph a few times while going down hills. I had a blast. I still had 1 bar plus the outer rung of the battery left on the display. And to answer your question, yes, the outer run of the battery is a bar as well... so, 20% increments. I put a larger top tube bag on there. I am going to add fenders once I find the right ones. I may have to switch out the handlebars for something with a bit more rise. I had to move the seat up quite a bit, which I expected because I'm 6'1". So therefore it is a bit too aggressive for me. Thank you again Court. You really made me a happy happy happy guy. Please find attached pictures of today's ride and my hip. I am pretty certain that Gmail is going to give me issues while sending these from my phone so I may have to send you a couple of emails. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I also look forward to that video. Take care and safe travels.

artistic-photo-of-propella-carbon-front-wheel-option.jpgback-home-with-the-propella-on-the-porch.jpgcustom-propella-ebike-riding-adventure.jpglove-life-tattoo.jpgpropella-electric-bicycle-in-golden-colorado-near-coors-factory.jpgpropella-giveaway-texts-with-ryan.jpgpropella-parked-near-a-stream.jpgryan-out-on-the-adventure-ride.jpgryan-with-the-propella-ebike-out-on-a-ride.jpgryans-hip-bands-surgery-xray.jpg

Hi guys, got one more video to share with you all here. This is the final update on the custom Propella electric bike which was given to Ryan @beardofthereds hope you enjoy it! Perhaps he will chime in with some more updates as he uses the bike :)

Once he got the bike home and had an opportunity to ride around some, Ryan sent me this email update along with some pictures: Good day Court, I went on a 36 mile ride today with the Propella. I started off by heading down to REI downtown Denver from my house and then over to Golden and then back to my house. I used the battery during some constant inclines and some large hills. I got to a top speed off 34mph a few times while going down hills. I had a blast. I still had 1 bar plus the outer rung of the battery left on the display. And to answer your question, yes, the outer run of the battery is a bar as well... so, 20% increments. I put a larger top tube bag on there. I am going to add fenders once I find the right ones. I may have to switch out the handlebars for something with a bit more rise. I had to move the seat up quite a bit, which I expected because I'm 6'1". So therefore it is a bit too aggressive for me. Thank you again Court. You really made me a happy happy happy guy. Please find attached pictures of today's ride and my hip. I am pretty certain that Gmail is going to give me issues while sending these from my phone so I may have to send you a couple of emails. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I also look forward to that video. Take care and safe travels.

View attachment 25644View attachment 25645View attachment 25646View attachment 25647View attachment 25648View attachment 25649View attachment 25650View attachment 25651View attachment 25652View attachment 25653

Congrats again to this gentleman who received the generous gift from Court (our hero)!! You certainly picked the right person for this bike. He seems so genuine and grateful to everyone for their help. I have no doubts that he will have great fun and memories on this bike. So inspiring to see someone who had a near death experience be revived and survive. Taking that positive attitude on this whole issue has so many merits. This guy is up and ready to ride and what a blessing that is for him. Ride safe and look forward to more posts.

Alrighty, time for an update. It has been a month and a half now since I have received this amazing bicycle. Thank you again Court! I have put almost 600 miles on her. It truly is a great bike. Everything seems to be holding up great. I have changed out the tires to some Schwalbe Marathon Plus ebike rated tires, and they are NICE! I only use the carbon front wheel on the weekends when I'm not carrying a lot of weight and so on. It's so pretty I'm afraid I'm going to damage it. I rode another 33 miles today which puts me up to 596 total miles. I have included pictures. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask, and I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Attachments

• 20181013_154148.jpg
    20181013_154148.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 430
  • IMG_20181013_123005_211.jpg
    IMG_20181013_123005_211.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 449
  • IMG_20181013_122922_338.jpg
    IMG_20181013_122922_338.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 444
Alrighty, time for an update. It has been a month and a half now since I have received this amazing bicycle. Thank you again Court! I have put almost 600 miles on her. It truly is a great bike. Everything seems to be holding up great. I have changed out the tires to some Schwalbe Marathon Plus ebike rated tires, and they are NICE! I only use the carbon front wheel on the weekends when I'm not carrying a lot of weight and so on. It's so pretty I'm afraid I'm going to damage it. I rode another 33 miles today which puts me up to 596 total miles. I have included pictures. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask, and I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

beardofthereds-Court certainly picked the right guy for this E-bike! Glad to see this has become a great success thus far and has suited all of your biking needs. Putting the Marathons on this bike is a nice upgrade especially considering the extra puncture protection you have with them. Lower rolling resistance for these in this class as well. Ride safe and thanks for the update! ;)

Back