Accessories for the bike

Jerry LM

Since getting my new Aurora I found a new hobby, getting all the stuff to go with it! A cool bell OOI, water bottle cage, rear bag for the rack, extra flaming led's for the back, tool kit, pump, new grips, stem riser, Gyro helmet, mirror, locks, bike cover, new riding shorts, new seat, cell phone holder, and I am pretty sure I will find something else I can't live without! Visited our local shop today and always spot another cool thing or two.
,Having lots of fun, weather is not cooperating this week for any riding time so good time to fiddle with it in the garage.

Here are a couple of photos of my new bike, a little dark and dreary today but .....

Attachments

• DSCN0027.JPG
    DSCN0027.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 442
  • DSCN0028.JPG
    DSCN0028.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 444
  • DSCN0029.JPG
    DSCN0029.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 443
Nice! My Gazelle Arroyo is supposed to arrive this week, and I'm very much looking forward to doing the exact same thing. :D

Hope the weather starts cooperating so you can get some awesome rides in!

Got the bag off of Amazon the Bell I found at REI, love it takes up no room and really rings well with a tap. Don't remember the brand on that. Max Miles Cool Change waterproof bag, shows out of stock right now. Jerry

Nice looking setup you've got there Jerry!

I'm not sure where or how you ride but you might consider a good bike lock to protect your investment. There are a lot of posts here on the subject which might help you make a choice.

Yes that is a good idea, been meaning to get one, the bike has never been out of my hands for someone to steal, I never leave it parked anywhere. But we are leaving on a RV trip in a couple of weeks and I will need to lock it to the rear rack on the trailer carrier. Need to get a chain type I think.

Back