? about T10

DLAV

Region
USA
Any info would be appreciated. I am looking at buying a used Gazelle medeo T10. I believe it is a 2022. I believe the newer models have a "smart" display. Those of you without this option are you pleased with the display on the T10 that you have? Also does anyone do their own maintenance and if so how did you learn? The bike I am looking at is size 45. I road a bike shop one today and though I am 5'8" this seemed to be a good fit for me. Have any of you done any modifications? I would rather have a step thru but don't believe you can get one in T10 model. Thanks in advance for any info provided.

You may find a 45cm frame too small if you are 5'8. The problem will be raising the seat post high enough to get comfortable leg extension once you are used to the bike. The sizing chart for the T10 suggests that a 45 cm frame is good for people 4'10" to 5'6".

As far as display, I used to own a 2022 C380, but traded it in for the new 2023 C380. I could have lived with the 2022 model display, but after using the smart features, I really now much prefer the new display.

Best of luck.

Back