Machina Force 10 starting to creek

grinch72

All- I am getting a very noticeable creek coming from my crank area on the Machina Force 10. I can actually duplicate it without riding it and I believe it may be from the frame twisting slightly. Could it be the motor is losseming from the frame? Has anyone ever had this happen?Any suggestions on where to look?

Thanks all!

The motor mount bolts probably just need tightening. It is common thing across all bike brands which use the Bosch motor system.

You could also check the ISIS pedal bolt, but I doubt that is the issue.

The motor mount bolts probably just need tightening. It is common thing across all bike brands which use the Bosch motor system.

You could also check the ISIS pedal bolt, but I doubt that is the issue.

Thanks Eddie. I'm guessing that is something I can check myself by taking the plastic covers off, or will I need a puller to get the cranks arms off, etc?

You only need to remove the left hand pedal crank, but sadly yes you will need a puller.

Thanks Eddie for all the KTM tips. I am an Ambassador and will be picking out a E - MTB soon. Right now looks like Macina Lycan FS 21 in. is the one. Have to wait though as USA doesn't have any available at the moment. Spoke with their Miami office today . Top notch outfit. Thanks again Eddie .

Back