6/20 order--no bike 8/6...what was your time frame?

charlie g

I'll miss the summer riding since I still don't have this Stunner. I sent Roshan an email this AM regarding this 06/20 order. :confused:

Can I ask your Order #? Just wondering where in the queue you are (and where I might be). I know that there's not a direct correlation as I'm assuming that some bike models (and parts) may take longer to put together/prep/ship given my own experience with the asian supply chain.

Still - eager to understand how this delivery schedule plays out.

Yes I'm still waiting! :( but.... Roshan last told me it will be here before end of month

Last edited:
You have the patience of a saint! How about returning it and buying locally? There's still some summer left to enjoy, and there are lots of great ebikes in local bike stores. :)

I agree, I would never order this way again.

Maybe Roshan can tell the forum when this order will be fulfilled, the whole world is watching.

Purchasing online is not always a bad thing, I purchased my bike through another company out of canada. I paid via paypal on 7/31 and I received my bike on 8/6. This included a 2 day hold by customs for an inspection. I called them because I was missing my LCD on 8/7 and they had it to me by 8/9. Plus, I was able to negotiate a discount directly with the manufacturer.

I asked Roshan for a hyd brake upgrade since he offered an upgrade for this huge delay but he never got back to me?
I'm sure we can work this out..does that seem a fair request?

Thanks Bikemom. Unfortunately I canceled..I'm just tired of the wait. Roshan immediately refunded with this note:

"Your order has been cancelled. We've started shipping bikes and US orders will be roughly 25-30% higher due to newly introduced duties by the Trump government."

I guess I'll be looking closer to home (seattle) starting with Evelo since it has the bafang mid drive. thanks all

Good for you. I don't think sellers deserve our $$ if they can't stick to their promises. I understand that there can be unanticipated delays, but why can't they want to take funds until they have product ready to ship?

I'm glad that you have a good attitude. Lots of great bikes in Seattle to try! Have fun, and we look forward to your good news!

Thanks Bikemom. Unfortunately I canceled..I'm just tired of the wait. Roshan immediately refunded with this note:

"Your order has been cancelled. We've started shipping bikes and US orders will be roughly 25-30% higher due to newly introduced duties by the Trump government."

I guess I'll be looking closer to home (seattle) starting with Evelo since it has the bafang mid drive. thanks all

But they don't have the Bafang Ultra and a puny battery for close to $4000. I bought a bike from Roshan and it arrived 1 week after placing the order. He's a stand up guy who runs a very difficult business.

Yes I'm still waiting! :( but.... Roshan last told me it will be here before end of month

Hmm, this is a bit disconcerting. In my thread 'Lifecycle of a Biktrix Juggernaut' Roshan commented this past Saturday - "Shipping them in the order they were received. By the end of next week we'll have all bikes out!"

That doesn't jive with the 'end of the month' timeline you were given. Also, I emailed Roshan basically a week ago to confirm that I would be receiving the fenders/rear rack as part of my package, as I noticed on the Biktrix site that fenders/rack are not free anymore and they're charging for them now. They were listed as included for free when I purchased back in July. I still have not received a response after two follow-ups.

I'm familiar with the issues Roshan is likely facing on a daily basis, but I would be lying if I said I weren't growing increasingly dissatisfied, and uncomfortable with the delays, and sudden lack of communication.

The Stunners we sell has no competing bikes in the market. Custom frame with built in 750W motor, up to 17/21ah battery at 48V within the bike triangle.

The Stunners are shipping next week and all Juggernaut HDs are getting out the door this week.

All of the early backers got free front suspension on the Stunners and free rear rack/fenders on the Juggernaut HD.

Too bad we couldn't get both of you on our bikes, but if you change your mind, we'll have bikes back in stock and ready to ship next week (till they are sold out again).

Note that the price increase effects all ebike companies. Rad, Evelo, Surface604, et all.

Back