Replacement controller - uk

Moscow29

The controller on my NCM Moscow isn’t working and the bike repair shop electrical engineer can’t fix it . Does anyone know where I can get one in the uk ( or anywhere else ) , or a possible alternative controller option . Thanks !

Amego in Canada has Das-Kit Controllers.
I'm not sure if they have what you need or if they will ship to the UK, but they do sell the Moscow.

Screenshot_20240523-102736_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion , I’ve sent them an email . In the meanwhile , any other suggestions are welcome . If anyone knows of a European supplier the postage would be quicker / cheaper

Hi Moscow29
I bought mine from Leon Cycle in France and it is already cheaper on sale (€159), but as you can see in my post, I have the engine cut-off problem again after 4 months of use . What is your problem? For me the engine cuts off and restarts unexpectedly.

My problem was no power going to the motor - display , pas sensor , motor and battery are all ok , the controller was the problem ( diagnosed by electrical engineer at repair shop ) . They managed to repair it to a degree so the throttle was working , but not the peddle assist . I’m waiting for new controller from Canada as advised by PCeBiker , hopefully that will resolve the problem !

New controller arrived from Canada and has been fitted , I tested it for first time today and its all working well again . I have US spec display allowing top speed of 32kph . The new Canadian spec controller is 18A , my uk controller as 15A . Top speed is the same but if feels like it has a bit more power . Thanks again to PCeBiker for the advice !

Back