Graven radar

EdC

I have a Garmin bike radar attached to the rear reflector mount on my Gazelle . After using it for a a wile, I ditched my mirror, which was just getting in the way. Now I don’t have keep watching my mirror because the radar give me audible warnings. I like that much better. Has anyone else done the same. Ed

🙋‍♂️

I bought a Garmin radar when I picked up my bike. I also tried a mirror for a while, as an added precaution, but it was more nuisance than it was worth.

I have a Garmin bike radar attached to the rear reflector mount on my Gazelle . After using it for a a wile, I ditched my mirror, which was just getting in the way. Now I don’t have keep watching my mirror because the radar give me audible warnings. I like that much better. Has anyone else done the same. Ed
I really like the Garmin. Initially hardwired them to our Gazelles (at a great expense of time and money,) but then found this to a mistake when I started riding another bike more frequently. Bought the battery version and it's been fantastic. The battery lasts for 6-8 hours of riding.

Still wouldn't ditch my mirror on my Gazelle though. They work great together.

If you meant the title to say "Garmin radar", you'd probably get more help by correcting it ASAP. Just use the "Report" drop-down below the body of your post on the left and select the "Edit" option. If you're the OP, you can edit the title, too.

Last edited:
I use both mirror and radar. I'd prefer to ride with both and have never felt that a mirror was a nuisance. The radar can certainly provide a lot of benefit in the form of assurance(s), however, old habits die hard....I want that mirror too.

Back