Just added an Electric Fat Tad to my stable. Somebody stop me!

Tom@WashDC

Region
USA
City
Loudoun County, VA.
This makes ebike number 5.
My 91 year old father is starting to lose his zest for life. He was a big time horse rider up until age of 75. Fox hunting, galloping and jumping fences over farm country outside of Wash DC. Lately, he is very bored, losing his leg strength, no desire to go to the gym, wathces TV all day. Who can blame him? Who wants to go to a gym at that age? So I picked up this new/used recumbent (only 150 miles) to put some fun back into his life. I'm gonna go riding with him twice a week. It's either going to put some excitement and vibrancy back into his life, or it's gonna kill him!

IMG_5885.jpg

IMG_5886.jpg

Sunseeker Electric Fat Tad
1,000 watts
48V 20Ah battery
26mph max speed (for now;))
Extra fat tire
Battery Charger
Fireproof battery charging bag
$4,482 new, got it for $2,000.

It's a blast to ride.

My 91 year old father is starting to lose his zest for life. He was a big time horse rider up until age of 75. Fox hunting, galloping and jumping fences over farm country outside of Wash DC. Lately, he is very bored, losing his leg strength, no desire to go to the gym, wathces TV all day. Who can blame him? Who wants to go to a gym at that age? So I picked up this new/used recumbent (only 150 miles) to put some fun back into his life. I'm gonna go riding with him twice a week. It's either going to put some excitement and vibrancy back into his life, or it's gonna kill him!

View attachment 173510

View attachment 173509
1,000 watts
48V 20Ah battery
Extra fat tire
Battery Charger

It's a blast to ride.

Nicely done sir! You are a good son! :cool:

View attachment 173510

View attachment 173509
1,000 watts
48V 20Ah battery
Extra fat tire
Battery Charger

It's a blast to ride.

Awesome. Even taking short rides occasionally, he can reach 100 rides before his 100th birthday. My sister is in her upper nineties and walked all around a 15 acres garden with us when we visited her a couple months ago. Much better than TV.

Back