Can't figure how to do it??

Nvreloader

Region
USA
I cannot figure out how to make a quick link on my computer home page,
so I can click on it and go to that site. I have done it before, but not now.
Can someone tell/show me how to do it. I am old as dirt............Lol
and this blasted plastic box is smarter than I am, most of the time.
Tia,

We don't know what type of computer, smartphone, Chromebook, or tablet, or iPad device you have with what operating system and internet browser you are using to search/look at content? I find the best way is to look at YouTube and put in exactly what your are looking to learn about. Such as: "How to create website bookmarks in Microsoft Edge".

I'm old too so never grew up with these things or anything like them. I just went to the "what's new" section of EBR via Safari and then bookmarked the page. I'm sure it's basically the same with Firefox. I use a MacBook Air.

i finally gave up on windows machines when they got rid of my favorite OS, i now just attempt to use a "chromebook"( what no "caps lock?" )its big advantage,it doesnt update every other day and send my my stuff into"cyber" limbo.I rue the day they decided"xp" needed changing,it was mosty plug and play and dont get me started on the advantages of media player ten, sigh' may just drop all in electronics recycle at"Staples" someday,apparently I am starting to suffer the effects of trauma induced dementia these days,losing everything in plain sight,not recognizing faces,short term memory getting worse and worse,stil fighting it.

Last edited:
I have a Chomebook as well. I don't know how to post links on it or even post photos on it. I use my Android based phone for that stuff. Terrible that I can use the phone better than this crazy computer.

One thing I've never mastered is connecting a printer to a Chromebook!

I have a Chomebook as well. I don't know how to post links on it or even post photos on it. I use my Android based phone for that stuff. Terrible that I can use the phone better than this crazy computer.

One thing I've never mastered is connecting a printer to a Chromebook!
maybe its the printer,my chromebook was actually fairly easy to hook up to a epson ecotank( and the ink goes on and on with an ecotank)

Back