Evelo CS experience

chicharger

Region
USA
City
Chicago
I have had some problems with the brakes on my Evelo Atlas. After having what seemed like too much air in my rear brake line, I broke down and took it to my LBS. They found the rear caliper was toast and needed replacing. Not being an e-bike shop, they used a spare Tektro component. The problem came back, though, so I brought it back and reached out to Evelo customer service to ask which parts they should use this time. I included the shop's phone number. A few hours later, I got a call from the shop saying Evelo is sending a set of front & rear Tektro brakes to the shop for NO CHARGE.

The reason I'm posting here is that after spending much more than my initial (<2000) budget for my Atlas (nearly $4k in the end), I am getting support that more than makes up for the cost. Sure, that cost can be difficult to calculate at the 'haven't bought yet' stage. But your gut will tell you the combination of a quality product plus excellent support is hard to beat, and worth more than a little bit of money.

Back