New Owner of the Copperhead EVO HD 750 Diamond

kuyawil

Been shopping for a couple of years now and finally bought my first e-bike. With the sales during this time of year, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. It was between this bike and the Specialized Turbo Tero 5.0, although, I almost joined the many others that took advantage of the Turbo Levo Carbon deal with the free extra 710wh battery a couple months back. Unfortunately, my size (S3) sold out before I could even do a test ride. Maybe it was a sign because as I kept dwelling on missing out, I didn't feel that having a full suspension was right for me at this time especially since I don't plan to do any extreme single-track or technical type of riding befitting of the Levo Carbon. Plus, with my arthritic knees, I just plan to say on gravel, fire roads and pretty much any easy bike trails around my area until I lose some weight and get stronger.

So far, I've only ridden about 14 miles on my EVO HD since last Friday, and I'm really having a blast, I knew I was going to have fun again, I just didn't know how much. Another added benefit is that now I'll be able keep up with my son, so we won't have to cut our rides short anymore. It makes me wonder why I didn't get one sooner. Oh well, I'm a happy camper now. As for upgrades, I don't plan to do any just yet. For now, I plan to ride it as is and change things out as they wear. The only thing I did was add a Topeak MTX 2.0 Explorer Rear Rack and some Muc Off Inner Tube Tire Sealant in the tubed Schwalbe Smart Sam tires to hold me over until I convert the tires to tubeless. I really wanted to do the conversion to tubeless, but I thought it would be worth my while to see how the inner tube sealant works out.

Anyway, I look forward to learning from you all... HAPPY RIDING!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3822.jpg
    IMG_3822.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 80
Hey Kuyawil! Glad you're enjoying your Copperhead HD! I have the same model and added the MTX explorer rack + Kids Ride Shotgun Seat to ride with my son. Have fun and welcome to the BULLS family!

Attachments

• IMG_6972 copy.jpg
    IMG_6972 copy.jpg
    575.7 KB · Views: 58
Hey Kuyawil! Glad you're enjoying your Copperhead HD! I have the same model and added the MTX explorer rack + Kids Ride Shotgun Seat to ride with my son. Have fun and welcome to the BULLS family!
Thanks BULLSBarney! It's been a blast so far! That's awesome that you're able to take your son with you. Is the MTX Explorer rack that you bought designed for disc brakes or without? It looks they are but I just can't make it out in the picture.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!

Back